Greens reopen May 2020
The greens will be open as from Friday 15th May 2020 at 10:00 a.m.
- Please be aware that Bowls are limited to practice at this stage and no organised competition Bowls are permitted (For instance; this is not the period of time the club should be scheduling any organised events.)
- A maximum of 10 people per green (including a coach).
- Rinks must be positioned a minimum of 1.5 metres apart at all times, one rink space (an empty rink) between each rink; Pegs are already in place to reflect this. Please check rink numbers when you are nominating your playing rink.
- Maximum of 4 Bowlers per rink at any one time but a maximum of two players at either end. Bowlers should practice social distancing (1.5 meters apart) at all times.
- All players are to use separate mats and jacks (or ensure the same player on each rink places mats or places/rolls jacks).
- A booking sheet will be provided and kept outside the clubrooms. This sheet will include names of all players and time of booking (max of 1.5 hours per booking). This must be kept and filed in case of any cross infections that need to be traced.
- A person on each rink is to accept responsibility to ensure all players observe the guidelines including following sanitising procedures. (See booking sheet).
- Coaching should be limited to no more than a coach and two other people at the time and all practicing physical distancing of 1.5 metres.
Works around the club – 7th May 2020
A big thank you goes to Kingsley Parkes and Graeme Rodgers for the installation of our new bench seating.
One of our newest members, Paul Thompson doing some concreting.